Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Application

Go down

Admin Application Empty Admin Application

Post by iKaitlyn Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:31 pm

Introduction:

Hello everyone, as you can see by my name I am Kaitlyn and today I believe I can make an application that is good enough to earn me the rank of Administrator. I have a lot to say so lets get started.

Name and Age:

As I have said before, I am Kaitlyn and my age is 10, but I would like you to know that I am very mature for my age of 10.

Experience:

My experience includes that I was a Staff Leader in CloudCPPS and I am proud to say that I am Head Admin of Aman0708's Cp!

Reasons why:

I would love to become an Administrator because I am seeking various methods of helping people around the island and I have noticed that being an Administrator does include some what of helping, in this case, penguins around the island of your cp. I also would like to become an Administrator of you cp because I am very nice and mature, I used to have 20 credits and I have given them out to whom the people that earn it, also I am mature because I  earn credits but when someone offers them to me, I refuse because I know credits are very hard to earn at times. I also can be very active at times, I could probably be on either the forums or the games or both from around three o' clock EST to seven o' clock EST because I have very little homework and it is easy at that. I have always wanted to be an Administrator somewhere, especially a CPPS, I absolutely love CPPSes and I think I am ready for this huge responsibility, I have also learned a lot of good things from very epic people including Sadie, Near, and you, Luke.

Ending:
Thank you so much for reading my Administrator application and even if you do not except my application, good luck on your CPPS!

iKaitlyn

Back to top Go down

Admin Application Empty Re: Admin Application

Post by iKaitlynRules Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:37 pm

However if I do get the part as Admin, please transfer it to this account thank you!

iKaitlynRules

Back to top Go down